Tuesday 22 March 2011

Disturbed and Disturbing behaviour

ED209 Book 2: Chapter 2 is truely facinating and I find myself trying to classify myself and my friends in to Type A, B, C and D characteristics to see who is most likely to become a serial killer - Only kidding but still very insightful.

Didn't quite manage to finish Chapter 2 as the eyes started to get heavy but will push on with it tonight.

Plan for this week:

fOCUSII Coding and Reliability - Really need to get this done as I am actually behind and it may be needed for TMA02.
ED209 TMA02 - really need to get a move on with this as only have 5 weeks to go which sounds okay but apparently we are actually expected to get as close to the 2,000 word limit.

Very quiet day at work so got roped in to sewing the guys pockets back together to save them looking scruffy urchins. Have been googling stuff for TMA02 and making notes, it has led me to question a fair few parts of Sharon's Study which I hadn't initially though of.

Poker tonight or not????? Questions, questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment