Monday 21 March 2011

Attachment Theory

Have actually managed to get boy toy to understand importance of study and he's gone home to watch a film.

Am currently R & H Book 2, chapter 1 on attachment which is really interesting (to be fair, everything I have read so far has been), will keep going tonight until I finish chapter 2 on disturbing behaviour which is going to be rather important for my future studies (or at least I hope).

Managed to find a website which has a 3 part documentary on Fred West...... I know, you probably think this is 'wrong' but it actually features Prof. David Canter and he is genius. It plays taped interviews with West which are facinating...... he is so matter of fact and cold when he tells his story.

Work is getting to me a little. Don't get me wrong, this place is far better than the place I left after 2 months but it's very quiet and there are a fair few politics that I am staying well out of. To be honest when I'm at work I feel guilty that I should be doing OU stuff and spend all day with my 'studenthome' page open reading forums.

Need to sort my financial support for DSE212 & SD226 which start in October and Febraury respectively as my homepage says!!!! Blimey it does creep up on you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment