Wednesday 23 March 2011

Another Day Another Dollar

Hmmmm, unless you work in sales!!!

Boss has been in meetings today so managed a little OU stuff, actually to be fair it was probably more than I thought. Have got work people involved in my questioning of Sharon's Study for ED209 TMA02 and a lot of questions have arisen which are really good especially with regards to ethics and variables. Still struggling with question 9 about conclusions of the correlation but will get boy toy to help tonight once I can get past his glazed expression by giving him beer.

Have actually been discussing attachment theory and disturbed/disturbing behaviour with work people and poor customers who are willing to spend time with me. It really is very insightful. Was trying to get mum to tell me which type of attachment I had but of course she says that I was a secure baby (she was never going to say anything different!!!).

Was the 2nd person out in Poker last night but not sure my head was in the right place. Tried to watch Inception which was wicked till the eyes got heavy and I stopped it at 1 hour 23 mins so back to that tomorrow.

Taking mum to Brighton (100 miles return) tomorrow to save her getting the bus and as I know that I will be bored stuff I decided it would be a fun roadtrip. On with Coding when I return as it's relevent to TMA02 and I have bypassed it so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment