Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine's Study

I managed about 6 hours of active reading (this is my new phrase for reading and highlighting) last night and took a suprising amount of information in!! I have finished up to and including Chapter 5 of Book 1 which I am happy about. My tutor has a web page which has lots of useful info about TMAs and what he is expecting from us. I have to say that the guidance given for ED209 is actually better than DD101 and on the basis that I need a 2:1 degree, this is rather good news. Going to start the whole mind map thing for this module ready for Exam and already trying to work out which chapters I really need to focus on.

Okay, yes it is Valentine's day which I don't go in for however I am heading round to the boy toys with a few beers to catch up as I haven't seen him since Friday (this isn't long in my world but appears to be in his world). I think I would rather be studying which either suggests that the reading for ED209 is really really interesting, or on the that the boy toy isn't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment