Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentine's Rednecks

In terms of OU stuff I managed a little this morning before work, very unusual for me as I'm not a morning person and am generally only awake in enough time to shower and get ready but stayed at boy toy's place last night and he was up early for work and this is where the comedy started.....

Boy toy lives with a guy who we will call Mike, he has a friend sleeping on the sofa for a few weeks who we will call Dave who is a little 'basic' in terms of his personality.

Dave to boy toy: "Tomorrow night I am cooking Vension for dinner, it looks like a lovely cut of meat. The animal was less than a year old"

Me to Dave: "How do you know what the animal was like that it came from? Did you run it over (giggling)"

Dave to me: "No, that's illegal.... the guy in front of me hit it, I just picked it up, took it home and gutted it"

Me to boy toy: (A little shocked but now giggling further) "honey, you are eating ROADKILL tomorrow night"

Boy toy is a little freaked out and is getting concerned about where he is living especially as both these guys are the size and build of a man mountain!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment