Sunday 13 February 2011

Part 2 on a Sunday

I have managed a little headway on ED209 this evening and and reading and highlighting Chapter 4. ED209 TMA01 is still in rough draft form but it doesn't need any major changes so am putting it to one side for a while.

Current Assignments in Progress:

DD101 TMA05 - Complete but will recheck before submission day 22nd March
DD101 TMA06 - Still is really rough draft stage but started it before Book 2 arrived so want to read and highlight the relevent stuff and have a play around with it. I have found the reading for this TMA to be a little one sided.
DD101 TMA07 - Still reading and highlighting but it's pretty interesting
ED209 TMA01 - Rough draft but no bad due 15th March
ED209 TMA02 - Have looked at it and read the material but not going to start until DD101 TMA06 is written and I'm happy with it.

My eyes have got a little sore from reading this evening. Turns out everyone was feeling ropey after last night escapades so it's quite in the house this evening. Mum couldn't work out how she got quite so drunk then we pointed out the shots!!! She is a little ashamed. I think I will have a couple of quiet nights Monday and Tuesday as I need to be at train station on Wednesday at 8.15 to start the journey to Disneyland Paris!!!! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment