Wednesday 29 December 2010

Late night and TMA03 submitted

Well I am stuck on lates tonight till 7pm so though I may as well update this. Made final amendments to TMA03 today and pressed the submit button which felt really good. TMA04 is completed and off home with me tonight for check over, if good then I will submit that fairly soon.

Wealth/Health and Happiness - This is a really interesting topic and I think I have a great conclusion to the whole thoery. Will post once paper is submitted I think though.

Been playing with the SAFARI tutorial which is quite interesting. ED209 will be a case of finding out information away from the text books which I think is why they give you a bit more time on each assignment.

Home time now but back in tomorrow to do more notes for TMA05 and trying to work out how to layout my report and what headings to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment