Monday 3 January 2011

New Year.

Well 2011 has finally arrived with a bang. I think I have abused my body enough for a while so am just chilling out for a few days. This chill out should get me back in to study time.

TMA04 - This is now complete, I just have to make some punctuation and grammar changes then I think I will just submit. I am quite happy with what I have written.

DD101 in general - I am over half way through course in my schedule however 4 weeks ahead of OUs schedule (this I hasten to add is not me trying to be flash but needed to get ahead for ED209 starting February and the minor fact that work would be very boring if I didn't have TMAs to do. I have started to short cut a little with TMAs. I read all 3 chapters, LC pages and audio transcripts, them I read assignments notes and that is the only bits I re-read and make notes from. I have really enjoyed DD101 due to the total variety and each TMA being on a different subject.

TMA05 - This is due sometime in March and I've made a start already. Apparently the focus is on Chapter 1 with a little of Chapter 2 and very little from Chapter 3. I take this to mean that I only need to focus on chapter 1 and will find nothing to use in 2 & 3. The audio Economic, Wealth & Happiness was very useful. I am trying to work out how to break this all up in to report structure so need to re-read the text to help with this.

ED209/Desperate Housewives - Watching Desperate Housewives on Megavideo leaves me with a 30 minute break every 72 minutes (explanation irrelevent) therefore using this time to read and underline ED209 course texts after printing the notes available from http://www.tenpencepiece.net/blog/ to check my understanding (these are awesome notes BTW). Week 1 stuff is virtually completed apart from missing Media Kit which is involved a fair bit.

Work - Not sure I will still be in this job in Febraury but we shall see. I hate company politics and this place has more than the worst amount ever seen.

Long post I know but a round up on starting a New Year seemed wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment