Friday 24 December 2010

Half way through

Well after a couple of rather pointless days at work I have managed to complete TMA03 (Badly) and TMA04 (Fairly well). TMA03 was difficult, there is only so much discourse of city vs country that you can make last 1000 words. TMA04 however was much more interesting and I struggled to stick to the 1500 limit. I am not using any material from outside the course but after looking at ED209 I think I may have to although I may actually get a start on learning SAFARI.

Tried to have a play with Neural Networks as it looked like a little fun, shame however that it won't work with Windows 7!!!!

TMA05 is on Wealth/Health and Happiness and requires a report to be written which will be interesting, will start on that one very soon. With only 3 more assignments to write, I think I might be okay for ED209 come February.

On to watching a video whcih appears to be on coal!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment