Monday 1 November 2010

Offer Letter

Offer letter not on doorstep today so hopefully tomorrow. I am really not looking forward to handing in notice on Wednesday, had team meeting with boss this morning.... he is looking forward to new guy starting on Wednesday so that we are a team of 4 again, this is going to hurt like hell.

Off to Alton Towers tomorrow for adreneline week so only a few rides open but cheap and hopefully fairly quiet. Already dreading Oblivion which even after Orlando still hurts me in a way that nothing else can.

Currently waiting for mother to finish burning the flan in the oven then on to Dexter which aired last night.

On the OU front I have done nothing really today except check the forum, the only thing I found was a note from tutor regarding November 6th tutorial and what to expect. I can't go so hoping all info will appear on forum after. To be honest, I've already finished TMA02 so not too worried.

For TMA03 I have been looking through the appendix of Learning Companion 2 to see what is required. It appears that I only have to show an awareness of identity, discourse etc.... therefore i will do what I can without stressing my brain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment