Friday 5 November 2010

Notice

I've now handed notice and to be fair boss took it very well.... in fact maybe a little too well!!! He has offered me job back if things don't pan out but also got offer for another company that I went for interview with 3 months ago (better late than never I suppose). Still sticking with original offer and rather excited. Last day at current job is 10th November and off to Lanzarote on 11th for a week. New job should now start 23rd November.

It has now been 3 days since deadline for TMA01 and I don't have a result. Others have theirs I see on FB.... am jealous. Am hoping that weekend should give tutor time to give me my very hopeful 80+.

Still haven't made any headway with TMA03, am just going to hold fire till holiday and put something rather uninspiring together as I am really not loving this topic of identities.

No comments:

Post a Comment