Sunday 31 October 2010

Identity vs Social Disorder

I have now totally decided that TMA03 is not going to be my favourite. I am bored with the reading for it but have typed 4 pages of random paragraphs to take to Lanzarote to make part 1 of 500 words which is okay because it is just talking about figures from 5 tables which are pretty much confined to education and employment. Part 2 for 1000 words is a little more tricky.

Started reading about social disorder during an extremely quiet day at work today. It's definietly more interesting than the identities of people in Blaenau Gwent!! (sorry to residents of Blaenau Gwent, I am not in anyway calling you boring, I'm just tired of looking at your census info). Maybe a trip to Blaenau Gwent is in order if I haven't just totally offended the residents.

Think I have got a little carried away because I have now pressed the button for DSE212 for October 2011. I really wish that this was the one that I was going to start in February rather than ED209 as after doing a little research, DSE212 gives good grounding for ED209.

Bought a USB stick for my college work and other stuff. Went for 4GB HP stick at £9.99 that goes on my keyring...........pray I don't loose it.

Didn't get to see Saw 3D the other night due to it being sold out, went to see RED instead which was totally cool. Iconic picture of Helen Mirren dressed a a white evening dress with what appears to be an Uzi........ very cool.

Hopefully my offer letter from new job should be with me on Monday so that I can go and enjoy Alton Towers on Tuesday and hand my notice in on Wednesday......... fron then it will be all va va voom

No comments:

Post a Comment