Thursday 28 October 2010

ED209 Registration papers

The registration papers for ED209 have arrived today and am actually going to pay monthly for this one. I managed to write some notes on Chapter 4 last night for DD101 and am really struggling with the explanation for 'Discourse', in my mind it seems similar to stereotypes but I think I have got this really wrong. Was thinking of asking my tutor however I am a little too far ahead for this to be a real option at the moment. After a week of pure study in Lanzarote and hopefully returning with drafts for both TMA03 and TMA04 (I did say that I needed to get ahead!!!) I will question it if I am still struggling. I would like to have TMA05 done during Christmas and a lot of reading towards TMA06 with only TMA07 to mix with ED209. Simples...........she says!!!

Sending my brother to pick up my offer letter from new job tomorrow else I won't be able to hand in notice on Saturday like I plan. Going to take my boss to Crazy Bear so hopefully the beautiful surroundings will help divert his attention from me abandoning him.

Off to see Saw 3D tonight............. OMG, I love Halloween!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment