Friday 22 October 2010

Update

Thought I would just make a general update to remind myself where I am in all this.

Went to see Paranormal Activity 2 last night, took mum, very glad she doesn't scare easy really, she ain't no spring chicken no more. It was okay and makes you jump but not as good as the first one however.... it is wise to see th efirst one before this as they link in!!!

Dummy TMA - 100% whoop whoop...... will enjoy this as I'm pretty certain that it will be the only one in 4 years unless I have turned in to some sort of genius!!

TMA01 - Submitted today....... found another nerd on the forum who had submitted to stop himself going loopy amending it constantly, so felt it was wise to do the same. This was a hard question as there is actually never a mention of inequalities in the material so you have to decide for yourself what are and what aren't. This TMA was made harder by the fact that it was the first. Will post my rules of essays v.soon in case it helps anyone.

TMA02 - Still very much in draft form. Found this a fair bit easier than the first although have written far too much and want to include the world. Will never look at Tescos the same way again and in fact my even boycott the place in favour of Waitrose..... Consumer society is a hard world

TMA03 - In note form. Have read the 3 chapters, the audio stuff and played with the online activities. Decided that all the stuff for this is in Chapter 4 in the big book, the audio bit on identities and the Companion. Part 1 is pretty straight foward and doesn't really need a lot of reading, it is a lot more quantitative so as long as you can compare percentages then it isn't brain science as you don't need to explain, just discuss. Part 2 however is a different ball game. In the beginning I was a little lost to say the least, I have now cottoned on to it a little and know what it wants me to do but it is going to take a lot of note taking and reading.

TMA04 - I see the question and am looking forward to the study to be honest. It is Psychology based it appears

No comments:

Post a Comment