Tuesday 19 October 2010

TMA01 Complete

I can no longer work on TMA01, I have now in my mind finished it and don't want to look at it again till my grade comes back. My references are in alaphabetical order, I've put may name, PI no, DD101 and TMA01 on it, pages are numbered, there is a word count and finally I am within it. I must now think to myself that it is only worth 5% of a course which doesn't actually count towards my final degree but somehow I still want to do well in it. Will hand it in on Monday 1st November I think, doubt it is any advantage to hand it in earlier.

Onto TMA02 which actually appears to be a little more straight forward especially as one of the online activities is pretty much the essay plan for it. I have done all the reading and know what I want to put in but am well above word count so will need trimming.

Started all the reading for TMA03, the first part of which shouldn't be too tough and may start on that fairly soon as it's quantitative but part 2 will require stuff from the redaing of chapter 4,5 & 6.

Booking to go away 11th-18th November to the Canaries for a little last minute sunshine OU stuff will be travelling with me I suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment