Saturday 16 October 2010

Early TMA01

Just got back from Poker and came 7th out of 35 so pretty proud of that in a way.

Work is getting duller by the moment and although I sold 2 cars today, I really don't have the heart to be there.

Started TMA01 really early, there is however a downside..... it is never done until you submit so keep tinkering with it and it is sending me a little loopy. Firstly my family didn't like a paragraph so ditched the nonsensical part and created another which is too short really. I am now looking at the introduction thinking that the signposting isn't great. I really want TMA01 over and done with. I am starting the prep work for TMA03 (meaning chapters 4,5 & 6) on Sunday (about 8 weeks early) but feel wrong as I only want to run 2 TMAs together and TMA01 is still a lame work of art!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am getting to the point at which I know vaguely what grade I'll end up with by comparing it to appendix 2 of LC2 but soooooooo want more from a flippin 5% TMA. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment