Friday 22 October 2010

Essay Help 1

I am hoping this helps others am me!!

On essays less than 2500 words (all of DD101!!)

Introduction - 200 words - no referencing - Signpost what you are going to write in the main body

Main Body - Each paragraph is a different point - Each point should be around 150 words (this is not by any means exact, it is just a guide)

Conclusion - 150 words - Do not mention new material - Do not reference

Therefore if you were doing a 750 word assignment then you could make around 2 points and a 1000 word assignment will give you 4 etc...

Don't forget to alphabeticalise your references and italicise your book names.

I am sure there will be more tips as I got along, will just have to wait for my TMAs to start coming back through.

No comments:

Post a Comment