Monday 6 February 2012

DSE212 TMA03 Complete

I was thinking that this TMA was going to take a bit longer to complete but it is amazing how much you can get done in peace and quiet when you put your mind to it. I have submitted it too with the data set and SPSS output as requested so I'm fairly happy. I am going to go over it again at work tomorrow as I still have till lunch time on Wednesday for the official deadline.

1,992 words to be exact, discussion was over the word limit but results were nowhere close. 9 pages when double spaced.

This assignment has taught me how to zip a file, I know it's easy to all those who know about it but I was green to this concept.

t-tests are now a lot less daunting after this.

Now on to DSE212 TMA04 (have notes) and SD226 TMA01 (have Questions 1 & 2 written but question 3 looks like a pig)

No comments:

Post a Comment