Monday 29 August 2011

Hmmmm

I've been away from here for a while now and it appears to be down to a rather hectic relationship. It's all going very well though and we are currently housesitting for his sister which is very nice.

I haven't done a lot with regards to OU stuff and am maybe under the title of slacker but all changes on 1st September when I have to concentrate on ED209. Exam date is October 18th and my mind is a total blank. I remember the 4 basic principals of Skinner, Vygotsky and Piaget and Bandura but that is about it. Revision feels a little like learning again. TMA06 is due on the 4th and i've hardly made a dent, coding is proving to be problematic.

Have decided to pretty much ignore OU till the 1st so that I have a plan in mind and can chill then cram. Gonna miss hanging with boyfriend and friends for 6 weeks but it doesn't happen often so I'm sure (maybe) that I'll cope. So many things that would make for interesting reading about the goings on over the last 2 months but really not possible and totally unrelated to OU.

Passed DD101. Got confirmation letter. Will do a reflections on DD101 page soon when I'm less hazy.

Night Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment