Tuesday 2 August 2011

ED209 TMA05 Submitted

I have just this second pressed the 'submit' button which is very much the most therapeutic thing that you can do. In-text citations are complete, more suprisingly after only a glass of red. TMA05 proved to be a lot more interesting that I actually expected however it was very bitty. You had to draw information from 3 chapters rather than the usual 1 maybe 2 at a push.

Been working on my seen question at work today and think my idea may be a little specific. I was going to concentrate on CBCA and SVA by think I may actually have to widen to child witness in general. I am still drawn to culpability but I really want to incorporate David Canter in to this and he has done a fair chuck on child witness in sexual aduse cases.

Hmmmmmmmm, what to do for the rest of the night??????? Films I think.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I was just wondering whether you recieved your result for DD101 yet? Mine's still 'Pending' which is very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete