Monday 7 March 2011

My evil little brother

The boy toy is a little paranoid to say the least and has it in his head that his housemate might flip oneday and kill him!! In short, the guy is a little bit of a loose cannon however I doubt he would push to murder (although did spend time in 'sing-sing' for assult).

My brother finds this all rather amusing and whilst we were on our way back from meeting dad for a birthday drink he decided to concoct an evil plan to push boy toy over the edge (in the nicest way possible of course).......
............. Boy toy came over yesterday whilst my brother was watching The Human Centipede (which is a sick film and apparently has a sequel on route). My brother decides to tell boy toy that the evil man reminds him of boy toy's housemate who 'rumour' has it ate someone once!!!

Boy toy has taken this rather too seriously........ my brother thinks it's the funniest thing in the world and completely excited by the fact that boy toy believes him has managed to get some other people in on this. I can already see where this is going and will end up as long as nobody involves slips up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment