Friday 4 March 2011

ED209 TMA01 Update

All the bosses are away from the business today and as I failed miserably in getting any of TMA01 done yesterday during my day off I have actually managed to pretty much finish it today. I have exactly 2,000 words which is fairly impressive. I think I have done what my tutor suggested in the tutorial the other day and included all the relevent stuff. I think I have used all the key words relating to Piaget and a small section on Vygotsky which I thought would be important to mention especially as his work actually preceeded Piaget but wasn't discovered till years after Piaget. Been watching bits of Dream School and it was interesting to find that half of school children leave education with nothing, I wonder how much of this is down to Piaget's theories not being actually correct.

The xmas party for my old company which was supposed to be on December 18th (Snow Day) then got cancelled is now tonight (yes, I'm aware it is now mid-March!!!). Managed to get a last minute invite so trying to sort that out although not sure about the £22 return cab fare!!

On to sorting out DD101 TMA05 which is due March 22nd.

Will submit ED209 TMA01 early next week once it's been looked over for punctuation, grammar and sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment