Thursday 17 March 2011

DD101 TMA05 Submitted

AS with most of my days off at the moment I didn't get a lot done yesterday as boy toy was off so we spent day together and got nothing productive done really.

Boss was out at a meeting this morning so it gave me a chance to finish DD101 TMA05 which pretty much involved referencing, layout and contents page. I am a little worried that I havem't used enough sources and I am certain that this will be pointed at in my PT3 when it comes back. Have now submitted TMA05 which is a nice feeling so I'm on to DD101 TMA06 and ED209 TMA02. Both have been started but not all that far in to them.

Work is fun but the level of business in dire, basically working 55 hours a week for minimum wage and it is satrting to depress the weaker ones, I'm just glad that I live at home with very few outgoings although saving for Masters Degree could prove tough although have discovered that I can get a Career Development Loan for up to £10k.

I wonder if a voluntary position with the Police can lead to a possible job??? I know I would earn less but there is a vast difference between 55 hours a week vs 37.5 hours......... All that extra OU work I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment