Wednesday 2 February 2011

Open Forum ED209

After logging on to OU website I have discovered that the forums have opened and they seem to be a little more active than the ones for DD101. There are already threads that are being blocked by tutors but hey it was the same in DD101 till they split us regionally.

It appears that there are other nerds like me who have already completed ED209 TMA01 which is actually very cool. I haven't done much OU related since my last post except read and highlight (to be known in future as R&H) the content for TMA07 in the Learning Companion 3 (to be honest it took about 10 mins and didn't have vast amounts of info).

Work - Quiet but okay.

Boy Toy - Irritating.

Poker - Gone back to bad play however was really tired last night so blaming that.

TV - Big Fat Gypsy Wedding (now their true colours are on show!!!), Secret Diary Of A Call Girl (Shame it has really short episodes).

P.S - It appears that I am not the only one who is struggling to get the Neural Networks DVD working............. I hope something gets sorted.......

No comments:

Post a Comment