Tuesday 1 February 2011

First Day Take 2

New job seems to have more humans than the last one, they seem like a nice bunch of guys with ladish humour............... ahhhhhhh normality. Fingers crossed that this works out till my BSc is done and maybe possibly part-time for MSc if I can't afford 1st choice.

Been looking at MSc lately and have decided on a first and second choice. 1st choice is Uni of Liverpool because it is the best for my chosen path of Forensic Psychology, my 2nd choice would be Uni of Middlesex due to locality. Liverpool is going to be mega expensive and really can't make head nor tale of scholarships etc............

Done very little OU stuff as been on big chill since Friday although DD101 TMA04 is due on Tuesday so will need to stay in for a bit over weekend to check it over after getting DD101 TMA03 results back on Sunday.

Managed to do a little on DD101 TMA07 reading and highlighting but will take it to work on my first Sunday to spend time as not totally sure what it is asking for to be fair. Still have to write up DD101 TMA06 in full but have total supply of notes to pull from. ED209 TMA01 has come back from stepdad with revisions......... I asked him to read it to a point that he understood it and I wasn't too far off.

No comments:

Post a Comment