Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunday Sunday

Another Sunday at work and another chance to hit the books.

Yesterday is amanged to highlight and read through Methods and Skills up to section 6 which also leads to ED209 TMA02 which is gong to be a nice one so I am doing notes on that one whilst I go. Today I am hoping to read and highlight up to the end of Chapter 3 in Book 1. There is an awful lot of reading for ED209 but they do have great examples when explaining tricky stuff which is helpful.

Current TMAs in progress:

DD101 TMA06 - Migration - Have notes, now just trying to create 1,500 of sense out of it.

DD101 TMA07 - States - I am actually going to wait till the Part 2 materials arrive (hopefully Monday) before I get in to this as it requires a fair bit of reading and making sense of stuff

ED209 TMA01 - Piaget - This is in skeleton form with about 1,100 words out of the required 1,500 to 2,000 but I am happy that I have at least started it.

ED209 TMA02 - Sharon's Study - This is actually a really nice assignment on Methodology so had a go at it whilst reading through Methods and Skills Handbook yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment