Saturday 22 January 2011

ED209 Catch up

ED209 starts next Saturday (February 5th) and I am pretty sure I was further ahead in DD101 before it started.

Progress so far:

Read and highlighted Book 1 chapter 1 and made a start on chapter 2
Started the first draft of ED209 TMA01
Read and Highlighted 1-4 of Methods and Skills Handbook
Watched Media Kit Video Band 1 and 2.

Actually once it's written down I feel like I am further ahead than I thought but was hoping to be at least 4 weeks ahead at least until I have completed DD101 TMA07. Really need to get on with the actual text book as that is the most time consuming and need to purchase Erika Cox's revision stuff.

Have had a couple of lazy days in terms of study so am pressing on with getting as much of Methods and Skills handbook done today so that I know where to refer to.

No comments:

Post a Comment