Wednesday 19 January 2011

Piaget's conservation and egocentricity

I'm currently at work making a start on ED209 TMA01 and thought I would share some info that is making this a little easier. I appreciate it is not brain science (actually I suppose maybe it is in a minor way) but I like to over simplify things where possible then build on it.

This is all refering to the pre-occupational stage of childhood development

Conservation - this is in very simple terms 'logic'

Egocentricity - this in very simple terms is 'empathy'

I am finding that once the experiments have been described that in fact 1500 to 2000 words shouldn't be that hard although what I have written so far is ramblings and will need to be put in to English at some point!!!

Had a look at ED209 TMA02 which looks pretty straight forward although must get on with the Methods and Skills Handbook before I even contemplate starting this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment