Thursday 20 January 2011

Day without OU

I have actually gone a day at work where I haven't actually done anything really OU related apart from log on to the OU website to see if either my DD101 TMA03 results have been posted which happens not to be the case and see if anything was new.

ED209 Tutorials have now been posted and they are actually perfect as my new job is in Ascot and my tutorials are on Tuesday nights in Bracknell, I think the lady upstairs is sending me good signals.

Caved and bought ED209 TMAs off ebay, I would like to point out that they aren't to cheat from, just a way of knowing how to layout the TMAs and to be fair, the questions aren't the same so you couldn't really cheat anyway.

On lates at work and have written up my resignation letter for tomorrow after the morning meeting, I am actually dreading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment