Monday 10 January 2011

New Job - Take 2

As it turns out, the job that I started back on December 1st has turned out to be a bad decision for lots of reasons so as of just now I have a job offer starting on February 1st with a company who are far more highly regarded and a known entity!! Will resign middle of next week and hopefully have a week or more off. I should probably go on about how I will use this time off to study which I obviously will mostly because I will be without a car but I'm certain that Desperate Housewives, Dexter and maybe Weeds could be included and a new boy toy that I have aquired!!!

Recieved Media Kit for ED209 so going to have a go through that a bit later. Have gone through the Methods and Skills book and highlighted important bits in yellow and theorists in green (too many coloured highlighters so still got to work out what to do with pink, purple and blue!!!)

TMA05 is currently put to one side and my actual hurdle in getting it done is actually the headings which I know sounds daft as I have the content so that is my next thing to sort.

TMA06 hasn't been started so will get on to that once TMA05 is in full draft stage, I think the reading will be interesting as it will have arguements for and against migration which is a topic I have fairly strong views on myself so need to make sure that they don't get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment