Thursday 6 January 2011

ED209 website opens

After another quiet day at work I opened my studenthome today to find the ED209 website open which has created a few more questions that answers!!

1) Is the Media Kit going to be on there? If not then I really want my copy as I am going to answer the question on Piaget for TMA01 after ready the study notes for both questions.

2) Where is the assignment mark section? Will this appear when the course actually starts?

3) The student notes for the assignments actually look more thorough than the ones for DD101.

I think ED209 looks like a lot of reading, I think I will be investing in Erika Cox's notes quite soon.

DD101 TMA05 is coming together quite nicely. I have notes, a report structure, headings (I suspect these will change though), a table of figures and I might even include the correlation chart showing economic growth vs happiness. Deadline 22nd March but suspect I'll have it done by Saturday unless work suddenly gets busy.

Been looking at the notes for TMA06 and have chosen the question on migrants because I hated identities and that appears to be what option 2 is about.

Day off work tomorrow and maybe only a little OU stuff, will probably log on at some point because it's addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment