Wednesday 15 December 2010

TMA02 Results

Been away from this blog a while due to my lack of interest in TMA03 and new job starting however need to get back on the horse as one might say as deadline is January 11th!!!

Got TMA02 results back and am happy with these ones, biggest error was my lack of secondary referencing which I understand now.

TMA03 is now driving my loopy, I just want to get it over and done with so that I can get on to the more interesting topic of Social Disorder and writing TMA04 on accounts of Social Disorder. Have written about 1500 words of notes ready to convert to a TMA!! I don't think this one will achieve a high mark so just need to get it done and submitted. Not long to go now before I can archive LC1/2 and The main text book all ready for the next pack to arrive early January.

New job going well, still very early days

No comments:

Post a Comment