Thursday 16 December 2010

Holy cow - ED209 material has arrived!!!!

Just got home from work to discover that my first mailing for ED209 was on my bed. I really was not expecting it to be this soon. I haven't got a study calender or a TMA guide however it doesn't show these on the list so suspect it must be due later!!!.

Today at work I have written a body for TMA03 and TMA04 so just need to decide on what to leave in or take out and how to break it down. Quite enjoyed the reading for TMA04 and think I managed virtually 6 hours straight with only a few interruptions..... it is being done at work I suppose.

TMA03 I have decided I am just going to lay out the paragraphs as in the assignment guide and I have a fair idea how I want to breakdown the sections. For TMA04 I am going to look at Cohen and Huesmann et al. The reason for cohen is that most of the topic seems to focus around him and the reason for Huesmann et al is that at A-Level I studied Bandura and his bobo dolls which interested me and I understood. I clicked on the wrong 'alternative resource' bit earlier and spent 20 mins reading about pirates before realising I had clicked on the reading content for what I suspect is TMA07!!!!! Doh!!!!

Well off to poker now to enjoy what is left of my social life. Just realised how amazing the timing is for all this considering that my busiest months at work are February and March!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment