Wednesday 6 October 2010

OMG!!!

Another rather dull day at work has led to a vast amount of OU Forum reading. I would never have guessed that it would be so much fun.

There has been a lot of debating about the initials 'OMG' and whether they can be seen as offensive!! It has kinda spiraled out of control but makes for interesting reading on an otherwise dull day at work.

1st Tutorial is on Saturday and now have a 'buddy' who needs picking up and dropping off which is pretty cool.

Realised that I haven't actually done any DD101 work this week so must press on and finish TMA02 and a little reading. I will start on TMA03 workload next week I think, I don't actually mean TMA03, just the reading and stuff leading up to it.

Still in quandry over ED209, I might actually do the reading and TMA03 before deciding because I think we are gradually getting closer to an idea of work load that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment