Monday 4 October 2010

3 Theorists

Yesterday at work I mentioned (I hope) that I had a draft TMA02............ well after reading the 'student notes' in Assignment book today in detail, I maybe feel that I went off on a little tangent. I have gone in to paragraph detail about the 3 theorists which by all accounts is overboard.

I am a little concerned about going in to too much detail on here due to 'OU regulations' but I will at least say that mum found my draft intelligent........... bless her for at least seeming interested.

Tonight we have Dexter Season 5 Episode 2 (see.... I can reference!!! ;-))

Still confused over starting ED209 in Feb. A lot of people are saying that the work load is tough going, however I am well ahead in DD101 and not struggling as of yet (this may all change). I have till 14/11 to decide so will keep you updated.

Lots of wine and dying for Dexter (pardon the pun)

Over and out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment