Monday 12 March 2012

Dictation software

I am looking forward to submitting this assignment tomorrow as I'm sick of looking at it. God bless this dictation device as I think he's going to make my life lot easier. The only drawback is a must sound like a crazy person to my family who can only hear me talking away to myself whilst enunciating everything.

Work is continuing to go well, only for more cars left to sell to the end of the month and as you are aware it is only the 12th which is mega. I am looking for to This month being over. It has been hard going with a heavy workload and two assignments to complete. On top of all of this I'm trying to maintain a social life that no 33 year old should be trying.

Well on the basis that at completed half a bottle of wine and this dictation is starting to come up with some weird options I'm going to leave it there.

Today's advice: for those of you that have Windows Vista or windows 2007. Purchase a microphone and get using this.

1 comment:

  1. You've disappeared. How did your exam and last TMA's go? I am embarking on SD226 after xmas ... looks intense!

    ReplyDelete