Saturday 12 March 2011

TMA Submission

I submitted ED209 TMA01 although will have to make a few amendments before the 15th.

Have brought DD101 TMA05 out to look over and although I really don't want to do anything else to it, I am worried that I am a little too close to the text so will have a mess about with it before 22nd although to be fair I just want to submit it and get it over with.

Started ED209 TMA02 properly the other night and there are a few questions which the Methods and Skills Handbook answers well and a few which I need to think hard about. Someone in a forum has mentioned that we are expected to have a minimum of 1,700 words which looks like it is going to be tough going I think however I suppose it is only 170 words per question so maybe I am just fretting early. It should be pretty straight forward then I need to get on with DD101 TMA06 on migration!!

3 more assignments left for DD101 and will be glad to see it coming to an end. This is not to say that I haven't enjoyed DD101, I have enjoyed the variety but I feel like an assignment writting machine at the moment and will be glad just to be able to focus on ED209 and actually start revision rather than just reading, highlighting and writting the assignments.

I've created a module plan with dates so that I know what to register for a when, it's a little scarey as I will for a few weeks here and there I will be running 3 modules together, will book time off work when it comes to that I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment