Sunday 13 March 2011

Rewritten DD101 TMA05

Yet again another Sunday clock watching at work, in fact I haven't spoken to a customer at all which actually has an advantage. I have rewritten DD101 TMA05 because I really wasn't happy with my first one mainly due to the fact that it was all a little too close to the text. I am a lot happier with this version however I think the intro is too short and I will be a fair way over the word limit by the time I have added references but I will start 'cutting' once I've done that. The debate on economic growth, wealth, health and happiness is very interesting and I think that will be seen in my marks however my idea of report writting may not.....

Last night's cooking went well and boy toy was still alive this morning so I would say success!!! I have to say based on recent weeks boy toy is starting to grow on me. I am finding that although we are quite different, we do seem to have a lot of interests in common. We've decided to re-live our hedonistic party lives and are going to hit Pacha in London on March 26th for a Hed Kandi night (I see a messy night)

No comments:

Post a Comment