Sunday 27 February 2011

It's Sunday at work again

TI am currently sitting at my work desk looking through my draft of TMA01 for ED209 as it is the one due the soonest (Mar 15th)it doesn't read too badly as it is but I really want a 75+ mark (obviously 80+ would be wicked but we'll see) for it so making sure that it fits the criteria of my student notes. I still need to play with the: Intro, Overview of Piaget's theories, some of the critisms and the conclusion whcih sounds a lot but it is mostly just tweeks here and there. I need to make sure that I have critiqued it well enough and my referencing needs sorting as the referencing for ED209 does not appear to be the same as it has been in DD101.

Went to see the film Paul last night and found it rather amusing even though people had been telling me it was lame. Also had my first experience of Nandos which actually wasn't bad especially the sauces.

1st tutorial for ED209 is on Tuesday which is kind of exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment