Tuesday 22 February 2011

DD101 TMA04 Results

Results are back for DD101 TMA04 and to be honest I think the mark reflects the amount of work that I put in to it. It was being done whilst I was in my old job, submitted early and the tutors comments pretty much reflect this fact.

Have Thursday off so that will be OU study day. In an ideal world I want to make a rewrite of DD101 TMA05 and ED209 TMA01, would also like to create some mind maps for the first 3 chapters of ED209 although not sure there will be that many hours in the day on the basis that the day won't start till at least 11am.

Need to put a lot more effort in to ED209 as these marks actually count. If DD101 is anything to go by then I am only in for a 2:2 and I need a 2:1 so need to buckle down.

New job is a million times better than the last place, sold a few cars although had a few fall through but it's all part of the process.

Poker tonight but will have to miss next week a school starts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment