Friday 14 January 2011

TMA05 Completed

So far today (at work) I have managed to complete TMA05 which I will now get someone else to read through so that they can make sense of it. I will hold fire to submit although there is the urge to just press that button! I hope you can use bullet points in the conclusion else that might prove an issue.

Have made more notes for TMA06. I have found the text book to be lacking in arguments against migration which has proved to be a problem to evaluate the claim the migrants pose a threat to the UK economy so have made notes away from the text for this one so that I can pose a better arguement however in all honesty the conclusion is about the same. I have about 2,500 words of notes to turn in to a 1,500 word essay. On to creating some sort of plan of action today. I see another quiet work day ahead so god bless have OU stuff to do to keep me busy.

I've now looked at the stuff for TMA07/EMA which is a little more intricate than previous assignments mostly because you are actually drawing information from all 3 chapters rather than the usual 1/2. I read other people's opinions that you should start TMA07/EMA as soon as you've submitted TMA06 and I think that everybody doing DD101 needs to take this on board plus it is worth a major chunk of your final grade.

After looking at DD101 group on Facebook last night I was amazed to see how many people are still working on TMA03 considering it was due January 11th (3 days ago), apparently they all got extensions. My tutor waits most of the 2 weeks before marking so will just have to read the posts on FB to see what people are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment