Wednesday 26 January 2011

OU vs JFK

I was expecting my results for DD101 TMA03 yesterday as I am certain that it was a 14 day turn around however they have not appeared and to be fair, I am not expecting a stonking grade but still want to know.

Today is another wind down day at work and apart from constantly checking for my TMA result, all I have done is investigate the conspiracy of the assasination of JFK which isn't really productive but it is saving me from boredom and I fancied a bit of a break from TMAs.

I've been looking at websites regarding the ED209 exam which I know is a long way away but it helps to know now what I really need to pay attention to!!

I have now more or less finished reading and highlighting ED209 Book 1 Chapter 3 so feeling a little more confident that I can get ahead fairly rapidly.

Can't believe DD101 TMA04 is due on Feb 8th, that seems to have come around rather fast. TMA04 is complete and has been submitted however I will check it over before the deadline in case changes need to be made. TMA05 is still being checked over for SPAG (Spelling, punctuation and grammar)then I'll submit (I just like pressing the button). TMA06 is still a work in progress. TMA07 has been thought about but put on the back burner awaiting arrival of DD101 second mailing which arrived Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment