Friday 28 January 2011

Last Day Again

As the title suggests it is my last day at this job after only 2 months in it, on to new pastures as of Tuesday. Got to say, I may actually miss some people here and most definitely a few of the cars.

I now have a 1,700 words for ED209 TMA01, all I have left to do is make sure I haven't rambled and sort out my reference section. Buzz words, Piaget, assimilation, accomadation, equilibrium, schemas, sersori-motor, pre-operational, concrete operations, formal operations. Not sure whether or not to mention Vygotsky, so far I haven't but I suppose I have got a further 300 words to add if I wanted to. In DD101 word counts were precise which I actually almost prefer to this idea of a word count between 1,500 to 2,000.

I really ought to be getting on with DD101 TMA06 but have gone off the boil a little with it, mostly because I think the arguements in the text book against migration are rubbish. There are a lot of real world arguments as to why migration is a threat to the UK economy but they aren't even touched on. A great example is that the text book suggests that migration is vital for the NHS because there aren't enough junior doctors or nurses but if you look at this from the other point of view, there is the argument that suggests that we wouldn't need the extra doctors and nurses if there wasn't so much migration. Mind you an article in the Daily Mail suggests today that hospitals are being over-run with drunk people so maybe there are external forces at work.

My 3 days unemployed will be spent with boy toy so should get an idea of whether he is actually growing on me or whether in fact I need to move away!!! It turns out he is quite painful after a few beers and assumes that because I talk to another male, I am in fact having a fling with them. Have told him that he is on a 3 strike rule and he is 1 down.

Wouldn't mind reading and highlighting Book 1 Chapter 4 today but think that might be a little cheeky. Hmmmmm, do I actually care?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment