Wednesday 10 November 2010

Farewell.... for a week.

Am 4 hours away from starting my journey to Lanzarote and already tired and now also have to go get fuel in the cold on route so less than impressed. A nice long trip to Stanstead followed by just over 4 hours on Ryanair.... also cause for celebration.... NOT!!!!

Still no returned TMA so it appears it will be a nice (or nasty) suprise when I return combined with the fact although I have tried my hardest to get fired today, my boss is having none of it so looks like I'm there till end of month.

Well I'm all packed or at least I think I am with important stuff like bikini, towel, sunglasses, ear plugs and Open University 'light' reading. Actually looking forward to it along with my birthday present from mum - Dan Brown's, Lost Symbol (to be fair I have been dying to start it before I go but have controlled myself).

See you in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment