Sunday 3 October 2010

School's Started

DD101 has now officially started and I'm all ready for my tutorial on 9th October in Reading. I am taking my draft TMA01 with me so that I can tear the content to shreds and hopefully make it better. Fingers crossed.

Update:

Criminal Minds - OMG, JJ can't leave.....

Dexter - Why does it take 2 days to upload it to the site but episode 1 was very dark so can't wait for 2.

90210 - still not sure I should be admitting to this but it's still great.

Today at work was very very dull and quiet so have actually managed a draft of TMA02, don't really like it much as I think I have spread myself too thin and not covered enough of the right stuff but I feel better that at least I have 1250 words of a backbone to improve on.

I am now not moving on and am just going to go back to TMA01 content till it's submitted. Although TMA01 is only worth 5% and DD101 doesn't count towards my degree at all!!! I still want to do well with it.

I can now actually register for DSE212 although think I might wait till at least March of next year to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment