Sunday 19 September 2010

Nerd Alert!!!!

I think maybe I have a little too much time on my hands both at work and in my spare time because I have managed the following:

1) Watch DVD all the way through
2) Watch DVD all the way through again and made notes (done this by scene due to referencing my TMA)
3) Read and made notes on the Learning Companion 1
4) Lastly and most geekishly I have a draft for TMA01.

I officially never want to hear about City Road again after this.

My aim tonight is to do a 2nd draft of TMA01 which I will pretty much leave alone then until the course officially starts and all the questions have come out from other students so that I can do a final copy ready to submit on November 3rd.

Part of all this is that TMA01 is actually only worth 5% of the overall grade and is aimed at teaching you how to write assignments and I caved in and bought the TMA papers from last year of ebay and after seeing what that person wrote, I think almost anything goes as long as you do what it asks and give it a go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment