Sunday 15 August 2010

OU Confussion & Book Buying

Okay well I am now really confused by the information regarding my level course with OU doing Psychology. Can I still take DD101 or do I have to take DD131 & DSE141 to get my BPS accredited degree. I am planning to do more than my 60 in years 2 & 3 so that I can be done by October 2015 but am wondering what happens if I had to run over!!! I think I am going to stick with DD101 unless The OU send me something in writting to say otherwise.

Had a bit of fun with Nectar points. I had 4200 which pretty much means that I have spent £4200 in petrol (the only place I collect them). I decided to convert these to Amazon vouchers to purchase a couple of books 1) Pulmans Student Diary for 2010/2011 2) Preparing Assignments by The Open University and 3) Good Essay Writing by Peter Redman. It turns out that by spending £4200 on petrol, I get a £20 voucher......hmmm, worth it...NOT!!!

Must say that I am glad I bought Good Essay Writing by Peter Redman, I think it will help me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment