Monday 24 May 2010

Another day

Okay, yes!!! I have a fair bit of time to go till I start this course but I want to get a little preparation underway as it's been a while since I studied and I'm a little excited (I'm sure the novelty will wear off but hey!!!).

I am half a lobster due to the glorious but rare english sun but love it anyway.

I have been looking for info on writting assignments ready for the TMAs. There are loads of books on the subject and many written by The OU tutors themselves. I have however found some useful info that might be of help.

1) Open Learn by open university - They have mini modules which help in all ares. I found one on the Indtoduction to psychology which is really good. There is also a module on assignment writting!!!

2) about.com has a Psychology section so sign up and read.

3) http://www.howtowriteessay.net/top-10-essay-tips/ this is quite good.

Florida in 3 weeks and very excited. Orlando - Daytona - Cape Canaveral - Miami and Key Largo. Sooooooooooo EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment